Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Very Best Halong Bay Cruise - Emeraude , Bhaya , or?

It is very exciting to plan this trip to Vietnam.



I would like the best experience at Halong. The best curise junk and great food hopefully. Prefer the most luxurious within reason. I am consideing the famous:



Emeraude or



the newer Bhaya



or pehaps the Jasimine.



or Indochina Valentine



Will one night be OK?



Is the best rate going directly or with a operator?



Anyone have experience with this?



Thanks as always



The Very Best Halong Bay Cruise - Emeraude , Bhaya , or?


Hi,





My recommendation will be Paradise Cruise as per my posting in Hanoi Forum: Paradise Cruise or Red Dragon Cruise?





Was lucky as it is low season and felt like we had chartered the cruiser at group rate.



The Very Best Halong Bay Cruise - Emeraude , Bhaya , or?


Hi,





I found that only Indochina sails has review page on tripadvisor tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g293924-d113615…





You can have more information about Indochina sails from others at www.youtube.com/watch…




I was on the Valentine last year this time. Hands down, best boat in Halong Bay. Food, crew, accommodations were fantastic.





highlight of my trip




Thank you. sounds like the Valentine was real nice! I don%26#39;t hear to many people taking the Emeraude lately, which is supposed to be a classic




Thank you. Great youtube video.

No comments:

Post a Comment