Monday, April 23, 2012

Bag storage groovy art cafe in Hanoi with Shower facility

I arrived in Hanoi all blurry eyed from the over night train from Sapa. In the past before Hanoi house existed travelers were left to roam the streets until they were able to check into their hotels at 2pm, I was so pleased to stumble across Hanoi house. This is a fab little cafe in Ly Quoc Su st directly opposite the St Josephs Cathedral in Hanoi.





They are so well set up here, it is both a cafe, bag storage and shower facility. I quickly ordered breaky as I was starving after the night train. Yum grilled bananas and french toast, washed down with a big fresh OJ. I then headed to the shower a bargain at USD2 a shower, it was just what I need to freshen up.





I then stored my bag USD1.50 for 4 hours while I hit the streets for a few hours. In the past I have heard that people used to pay over USD20 to book a hotel for half a day, this is no longer necessary I feel as Hanoi house has it all covered. So for under USD4 I was set breaky, shower and bag storage.





And the art work in the place is beautiful, all hand made monks and buddhas with some great art installations hanging from the roof. Make sure you check this new beauty out.

No comments:

Post a Comment