Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Paradise Cruise Halong Bay

We are staying at the Hanoi Elegance 4 Hotel and they have offered to arrange a 3 day 2 night cruise on the Paradise junk. Has anyone cruised on this junk? How was the room food and service? Also, with 2 kids ages 10 and 12 would you recommend the 2 day or three day cruise?

Thanks,

Paradise Cruise Halong Bay

Memory from my inspection trip (2 months ago): Room was beautiful with traditional design and modern facillities. Food is good, not outstanding.

If you kids love kayaking - 3 days is better choice. If not, 2 days is OK.

Paradise Cruise Halong Bay

Thanks for the answer. From what I%26#39;ve been able to find the Paradise looks good, but not nearly as much information on it as the Red Dragon and Jasmine.


Paradise Cruise is new junk in Halong, I have heard something about it is not good, the staff is unprofessional. I suggest the Red Dragon junk or Lagoon Junk for your trip.


I booked Pinta Cruise for 03 Days, 2 nights which I were highly recommended by a friend, he spoke highly of this Junk and advised me should not miss it if I travel to Hanoi.

You should try their website for more details columbuscruise.com for your family.

Good luck.


Thanks for the web address. I will look into it. We are traveling with our two kids ages 10 and 12. I am trying to decide between the 2 and 3 day cruises. Since you went for 3 days, do you think that would be better?


Your kids are 10 %26amp; 12 ages, they can manage theirselves when staying aboard so you can book 3Ds/2Ns. I heard the Junk is good enough for your kids. So you should go ahead with this one.

Cheers.

  • service pin for my computer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment