Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Need recommendation on good Ao Dai tailors in Hoi An

Hi, can anyone recommend a few good ao dai tailors in Hoi An? Can they make several in a couple of days and what is the average charge for tailoring since I will be providing my own fabric? Thank you.

Need recommendation on good Ao Dai tailors in Hoi An

Hi Jennifer,

I had an Ao Dai made at Mr Xe. Corner of Le Loi and Thai something something (can never remember that street name!!)

I think he out sourced it to a lady in another shop as I was wizzed off on a moto to get measured by her. He would recommend someone if you asked, or he would take it on and out source....

Either way it was stunning and well priced. I was there 2 full days and it was complete after 1 and a 1/2. I%26#39;m sure they could bang them out over a couple of days for you.

I used their silk, so I cannot help you with the second phase of your question unfortunately.

Snot

Need recommendation on good Ao Dai tailors in Hoi An

Thank you, Snot. I will check with Mr. Xe when I%26#39;m in Hoi An. I read alot of great reviews on Hoi An tailors, but none mentioned about ao dai tailors. Thanks for your recommendation.

Jennifer

  • black hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment