Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Currency exchange

I am going to HCMC and Hue next month.





Am I likely to get as good an exchange rate for stirling notes as for US$?



Currency exchange


I would say yes, no point is paying two lots of commission on conversion.



I am taking AUD dollars are exchange is not to good at all.



Currency exchange


I think the the real issue is how much do you lose in the exchange - ie the % difference between same worth in both countries. Use an ATM if you can. Gold(jewellery) dealers can exchange currrency but it is a free market for them...





if you convert sterling to usd in england you will lose. then you convert usd to dong in VN. you lose again. limit the conversions you make! do not use travelex etc. 8% min in my experience is the loss.


  • tanning sunscreen
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment