Monday, April 23, 2012

Mekong Delta Tour - Jason Super Star Service!

Well... what can I say, if you are umming and ahhing about which tour to book out of the many thousands in Saigon... you need not look any further than Jason%26#39;s amazing tours! We booked the 1 day Mekong Delta tour with Jason for 2 February 2009 and it was the highlight of our trip! Jason gives you a truly memorable taste of Vietnam. Amongst many other things, we bought and tasted fresh watermelon at a floating market, walked through the rice fields, drove a boat along the Mekong and tasted some delicious Vietnamese lollies, tea and had a delicious traditional home cooked lunch.





Don%26#39;t bother going anywhere else. His tours are truly amazing! Thankyou Jason!



Mekong Delta Tour - Jason Super Star Service!


Thats great to hear that you had a great time with Jason. Can you tell us how large your group was and how old? This would give the other TA members an idea if this trip would be suitable for them.





Also how much did it cost?





I am also curious that this is your first item on TA, and your profile doesn%26#39;t say where you are from (no details at all).





If you had a great time in VN would you be able to put a complete JBR (Just back report) on TA??





Thanks





Lou



Mekong Delta Tour - Jason Super Star Service!


Hi Lou,





I am a bit of a novice at Tripadvisor (only discovered it just before I left for Vietnam), %26amp; am still travelling through Vietnam, hence I haven%26#39;t had an opportunity to put up my profile yet.





I went on Jason%26#39;s tour with my partner after discovering the recommendations on Trip Advisor. The cost was US$150 for the both of us (and there were only 2 of us on the tour). We are 23 %26amp; 25 yrs old, but I think the tour would suit most ages.





Will complete the rest of my details when I get back to Australia.





Cheers



Courtney




Thanks Courtney,





I am sorry if I put you off TA, by asking such pointed questions! There are many touts on these forums and lots of people put their one and only post up saying how fantastic this or that is - thus making those suspicious minds like mine go into overdrive!





I would be interested in hearing what else you have seen in VN on your trip.





Thanks





Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment