Monday, April 23, 2012

how to pay Ms Ha from vietlan discovery - credit card??

Hello,



Ms Ha is currently booking my tour for me (has been wonderful help so far)



but I was wondering how did people pay her? I am not too comfortable sending my credit card details as well as approval code as well as photocopy of front %26amp; back of credit card as she asks...it seems risky you know?



Just wondering what everyone%26#39;s experience was?



how to pay Ms Ha from vietlan discovery - credit card??


Paying through a personal not through a company can bring you risk, however, this depends on your relation ship with her. It might be the best to send her via Western Union.



how to pay Ms Ha from vietlan discovery - credit card??


Since Vietnam is very short of tourists, you are in the driver%26#39;s seat. Don%26#39;t send cr card details. I like Xoom.com funds transfer service - good and inexpensive.




Just do a direct transfer of funds- it is cheaper- bummer about the Australian $$ though. I just paid her last week.





We are off in May for three weeks.




I paid her by credit card...American Express. Maybe i%26#39;m too trusting, but she%26#39;s gotten good reviews and I%26#39;ve had no problem disputing unauthorized charges with American Express.





I%26#39;m leaving Weds and will start the Vietnam leg of the journey in 10 days!




I did the same. Paid by Mastercard though. Ha has been great, and I feel very confident that everything is far above board.





Worst case scenario - put a claim in with Mastercard for services not rendered where money is paid. I don%26#39;t see this happening here.





We leave on Saturday. Looking forward to it!




thanks people, i took the plunge too.

No comments:

Post a Comment