Monday, April 23, 2012

Four Days: Advice Needed

Hello! I have planned a trip to Southeast Asia including Vietnam. After leaving Ho Chi Minh City, I had planned to spend 2 days in Hoi An and 2 days in Hue before heading to Hanoi. I%26#39;m starting to think at this point in my trip I might want to spend more time in Hoi An because of what I%26#39;ve read on these forums, but I%26#39;ve also read that Hue is worth a look. Is it feasible for me to stay in Hoi An for the entire four days and take a day trip to Hue at some point?



Four Days: Advice Needed


It%26#39;s a little too far for a one-day roundtrip. I would hire a car in Hoi An, and just stop off in Hue on my way to Hanoi (complete the trip by air or first-class train/Livitrans).



Four Days: Advice Needed


That makes sense. Thank you for your advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment