Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Halong Bay cruise - reasonable luxury and price

Hi, everybody!





I%26#39;m seeking 2 nights (3 days) cruise (from Hanoi) and asking for advice:



I want to spend a cruise comfortable but not asking for especial ';luxury'; (no tuxedo for waiters). I also don%26#39;t want to spend a fortune on that (crisis, you know...). So:



- how much is supposed to cost for person?(we are 2)?



- is it better to book in advance(say, internet)?



- any recommendations (company, junk etc.)





Thanks.



Halong Bay cruise - reasonable luxury and price


- Lagoon Explorer junk is one option for your reference.





- Booking the service in advance is professional way to travel.





- Halong Junk Cruise is my recommendation for your trip.



Halong Bay cruise - reasonable luxury and price


There are so many offers but Red Dragon is recommended, think that Footprint has a better rate on this junk.




I %26#39;ve booked Pinta Cruise through their website for 2 of us. The price is US$209/p for 03 Days 2 nights, A friend recommended me to cruise with them and better to book directly.



You should try at columbuscruise.com.



Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment