Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Looking for restaurants serving Hue foods in HCMC

Please could you list all the places you eat Hue foods in HCMC?



Thank you.



Looking for restaurants serving Hue foods in HCMC


How are you Landie,





You can enjoy at Sen HUe restaurant at





48 Nguy峄卬 Hu峄? Q.1



Tel:(08) 3829 8934





or



1. Bun Bo Hue Dong Ba - Nguyen Du St



2. Hue restaurant - Cao Thang st, Nguyen Trai St, D1





Dent



Looking for restaurants serving Hue foods in HCMC


We tried the Bun Bo Hue 3A3 down near Bach Dang wharf area, I have to say we weren%26#39;t very immpressed. We%26#39;re fairly adventurous eaters (me even more so than my husband) but found most of the things we tried either bland or wierd. Something that tasted like Spam sausage rolls. Pork fresh spring rolls that were the tastiest, with a dipping sauce made of what seemed to be mashed bananas, chilli and peanuts (which I thought was OK and husband wouldn%26#39;t try). Some kind of dumpling which was advertised as containing pork, and maybe it did come from a pig, but had the flavour and texture of shaved gristle.



I%26#39;d like to give Hue food another try, but it wouldn%26#39;t be there.




Thank you travelind0chine and Yorkie.




Hi Landie, here is a Vietnamese website for all eateries and restaurant throughout Vietnam, by food categories:http://www.vnnavi.com/hcmc/huedishes.html



I am listing here the Hue restaurants in HCM city for you:





Nha Hang Dong Pho



57 H峄?Xu芒n H瓢啤ng, P.6, Q.3, TP. H峄?Ch铆 Minh.



Tel: (08) 9307665





Quan an KIm Long



80/68 Tr岷 Quang Di峄噓, Q.3, TP. H峄?Ch铆 Minh.



Tel: (08) 8436498





Quan bun bo Hue thanh Noi



47 Tr岷 Cao V芒n, Q.3, TP. H峄?Ch铆 Minh.



Tel: (08) 8299473





Bun bo Hue Dong Ba



110A Nguy峄卬 Du, P.B岷縩 Th脿nh, Q.1, TP. H峄?Ch铆 Minh.



Tel: (08)9125742-9024306



E-mail: bauesc@yahoo.com.vn



Website: www.bunbohuedongba.com





Nha hang Cung Dinh



146 Pasteur, Q.1, TP. H峄?Ch铆 Minh.



Tel: (08) 8292185 - 8393115





Enjoy




Thanks Moonnie for the website and thanks for the list.



Have you started packing yet? I took out a suitcase yesterday from the storeroom. It weighs 3kg. Another one weighs 5kg! I don鈥檛 know why I bought them hahahhahaha




Hi Landie, are you there yet. I will be leaving on Feb 15, but willbe spending 5 days in ChiangMai first. I just discovered that you are from Thailand. Great. What do you suggest for Thai food restaurant in Chaingmai? I used to go to Huyen Hen on Ratchmanka, but would like to know more places...can you suggest? Enjoy your trip and tell your story later! LOL




Landie,



There is a restaurant called Mi Tao at Hem So 6 Cach Mang Thang 8. It is in an alley right next to Ly Tu Trong across from Nguyen Trai St. ( It is in an area call Nga sau Phu Dong Thien Vuong. There is an statue there.) I will look for a phone number for you. It is cheap and pretty good.




Hi Moonnie, as we talked via PM before I read this post, I won鈥檛 bore you here again LOL.



Beachie,



Thanks a lot for the address. I saw the street in my map now. You don鈥檛 have to look for the phone number. They can鈥檛 understand me hahahahahha I will just walk there. Do they sell Hue foods too?




Landie,



They are from Hue. That is all they sell.




Beachbum from Seal Beach,





Have you tried the new Pho Restaurant in Seal Beach? How does it compare to HCMC?

No comments:

Post a Comment