Wednesday, April 25, 2012

vietnam & cambodia photos



Hello,



We had an AMAZING time in Vietnam %26amp; Cambodia over the holidays...check out my new photo site - enjoy





smallwoodvietnamcambodia.photoworkshop.com/





thomas



vietnam %26amp; cambodia photos


Thomas, I loved your photo%26#39;s, thank you for sharing.





Chez



xx



vietnam %26amp; cambodia photos


You%26#39;ve well done,Thomas. Check my photoes, to see what I have from my old camera: www.xomnhiepanh.com/gallery.php鈥?/a>




So glad you liked my photos - I enjoyed looking at yours as well - Thank you for sharing [ it took me back to a wonderful time and other areas to visit ]





thomas




Thanks for photos sharing. They are all great, people and sights!




Great photos Thomas!!! Can%26#39;t wait to see for ourselves in less than 2 weeks!



Cheers



Vicki




Thank you, Thomas. Wonderful, evocative images.



We are off to VN again in 23 days - your photographs have really stimulated the appetite.




Fantastic - what areas will you be going to and where in Vietnam have you been before?




Stunning photos. Do you have an expensive fandangled camera?




Konica Minolta Maxxum 7D...after I reviewed it - held it in my hands - fell in love - then Konica/minolta stopped producing cameras altogether. I waited a while, became sad [looked hard for a low price] and bought another one. It%26#39;s nice to have two bodies [this way I can have a long lens on one - shorter or wide angle on another -or as a backup camera incase something goes wrong] I know there are better cameras [Canon or Nikon] but this one was the best at the time for me [it%26#39;s really important that it feels comfortable in your hands -the features maybe key but it must have that ease in the hand factor to get a fast good shot. Glad you like my stuff.





thomas


  • skin care products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment