Wednesday, April 25, 2012

mr xe

What is his address please?



I have read very mixed views, some not so good and others say he is superb.



I have previously been happy with Yaly, but with the dollar the way it is, they might be a bit pricey. Also in my previous experience with Yaly, although I was happy with the end result, I had to go back for so many fittings. In some of the clothes you can see where they have been unpicked. I agree with another post that said they make very snug, they do indeed and I am not a big person. Another factor is I am on a tour and will only be in Hoi An 2 days. So I need a tailor that can get it right the first or second time.



Also recommended is B%26#39;Lan.





Which is your choice?





Many Thanks





mr xe


Mr Xe%26#39;s address is 71 Nguyen Thai Hoc St, on the corner of Le Loi. I was very happy with what he made for me - he%26#39;s very particular/fussy about the fit, and it is %26#39;snug%26#39;, but you%26#39;ve only got to ask for a bit more room and I%26#39;m sure he%26#39;ll co-operate. I think the problem with tailor-made articles in Vietnam can be the fabric, not so much the sewing ... I think if you go with the attitude that you%26#39;re not going to get a Chanel outfit for $10, then you%26#39;ll be right. Not sure if 1 night would be enough, but ask him. Sorry, I don%26#39;t have any experience with B%26#39;Lan.



mr xe


Thank you very much for the address.



I will be in Hoi An, 2 nights so hopefully I should be able to get something made. I had a coat in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment