Saturday, April 21, 2012

Late night arrival and hotel reservation

Looking at a HCMC trip later this year and all the flights I might book from the US arrive around 12:00 a.m. I have never arrived anywhere at that hour before and am wondering how the hotel reservation should be handled. If my hotel reservation was actually for that day as of 12:00 a.m. then I would not be able to check in until later that afternoon. Or would it be better to make a reservation for the previous day even though I would not be actually checking in until some time after 12:00 a.m.



Late night arrival and hotel reservation


In Vietnam, we always book the hotel for the day we will be getting there. Usually we arrive in HCM City between 11pm and 12am and have the hotel send a car to get us. That way you have someone meet you and take you were you need to go. Just book the hotel and let them know your flight information.

No comments:

Post a Comment