Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Domestic fligths - How long in advance ?

Hello to everbody,



maybe you can tell me how long in advance it is necessary to book a domestic fligt. I noticed that the trip from Danang to Saigon takes 23 hours and so I think it is better to go by plane, but I have no idea how busy it is in november.



It would be great if you can give me an information.



Best regards



germanychris



Domestic fligths - How long in advance ?


Hi,





I think you should book righ now if you nmake sure your trip





VIetnam Airline will increase more than 11 USD for each ticket cause of gas %26amp; oil increasing





Good luck





Smartguilde



Domestic fligths - How long in advance ?


Dear Chris





From Danang to HCM by fly takes 1hours 45Munites





www.vietnamair.com.vn/default.aspx?tabid=101





Cheers





PacificHotelTravel




Can you book domestic flights before you arrive in Vietnam? It seems that the airline requires you to be in the country to book flights between cities in Vietnam. Anyone having other luck?




I can%26#39;t do it either. My travel agent said it had something to do with the international registration of the airports for the booking system.





However is is easy to get flights once here. You can do it just hours in advance. Except in the lead up to tet, which has now passed. The other day I booked an internal flight to HCM via an agent in VN about 4 hrs before the plane was leaving.




Hi There,



You can book with Jetsar.com online - bear in mind, the website is closed this weekend and will re-open on Monday - they are putting in a new system.The fares are very cheap, but, as yet, I don%26#39;t know how reliable they are eg. if they are on time. I would not risk a Jetstar flight, if you want to connect up with another Vietnam Airlines flight.



Cheers,



Sandy




And don%26#39;t rely on VN airlines either. Been bumped off their flight on the way to the airport, booked through qantas no less!!

No comments:

Post a Comment