Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Top Gear road trip in Vietnam

For anyone that is interested in Vietnam (or Top Gear), I really recommend yesterdays special where they drove on motorbikes through Vietnam. Since I don%26#39;t live in the UK and didn%26#39;t want to wait for it to come on TV here in Norway, I downloaded it from The Pirate Bay, but you should be able to find it on most Torrent sites.

Top Gear road trip in Vietnam

Fill in topgear and Vietnam on youtube and you can see the whole episode (in parts)

Top Gear road trip in Vietnam

I watched it and loved what I saw of Vietnam... having owned a Vespa myself I was so envious of thier trip.

I%26#39;ve told the girlfriend we%26#39;re off there next year!

Someone tell me where to book!


Ive watched it tonight as ive always fancied vietnam. Would be interested in your advice about where to go. Thanks x


Wow I can%26#39;t wait to watch it. I just love those guys and Vietnam.

Thanks for sharing

Marian


Part 1: …streetfire.net/video/Top-Gear-Vietnam-Speci…

Part 2: …streetfire.net/video/Top-Gear-Vietnam-Speci…


I fell in love with Vietnam after my first trip and have since returned many times. A great first foray into the country would maybe take in HCMC, Hoi An,Dalat, Mui Ne or Hanoi. Nha Trang was recommended to us on a first trip but I did not really like it. It%26#39;s possible to fly from the UK into Hanoi or HCMC and fly out of the other so that you do not have to backtrack. Any help I can give please just ask.


IinniI, thanks for links.

In my 3 weeks in Vietnam next month I am calling Da Nang home for 7 of the days and will be renting my own bike and doing the road up the coast to Hue and also to Hoi An that is in the first video. After a Google Earth view of the road and watching the video here of the coast ride, a month seems to far off. Should be an amazing ride.

Thanks again.


You are welcome, one4fun!

Have a safe journey! You may find this map helpful too:

http://bando.thodia.vn/

Looking forward to your trip report.


linnil, thanks for the link. I watched this last night and laughed from beginning to end.

I slightly fear the arrival of the first wave of Top Gear non-motorbiking tourists who think they will be able to do a Clarkson.


Hi,

Does anyone know the name of the hotel where Clarkson had stopped and was dangling his feet into the pool? It was stunning and would like to find out more. Cheers, Kev.

  • bombay computer advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment