Thursday, March 29, 2012

Vietnamstay / Aurora Travel - Organised Tour of NthVietnan

I have just come back from an 8 day private tour of Northern Vietnam (Hanoi, Halong Bay, Sapa, Tam Loc) which I did with my parents (aged 64 and 70), sister (38) and two children (ages 3 and 5).





I organised it through Vietnamstay / Aurora Travel. They were absoloutely brilliant. The vehicle was excellent, tour guide was fantastic, the quality of hotels, restaurants, boat on Halong Bay etc etc were fabulous.





I was very nervous about doing a tour with 2 children and parents who have not travelled very much but it was one of the best things I have ever done. I really believe this was because of the tour and how exceptionally well it was organised.





If you are thinking of going, then i cannot recommend Vietnamstay / Aurora Travel highly enough.





Kind Regards,



Nicole Kayes



(Australian living in Singapore)

No comments:

Post a Comment