Sunday, March 25, 2012

How far in advance to book everything?

I have just booked my flights to Vietnam for November and have been in contact with some Vietnamese travel agents so have a rough itinerary. I will be going Hanoi-Halong Bay-Hanoi-Sapa-Hue-Danang-Hoi An-HCMC.





How far in advance should I book internal flights, hotels and tours etc? I have decided on a Red Dragon 2 days 1 night Halong Bay trip and Livitrans for traveling to Sapa. I also know which hotels I want for Hanoi, Sapa and Hue. Should I book these now or wait a few months?





Thank you in advance!



How far in advance to book everything?


November is nomally busy and difficult to book at last minutes but it may not be the case this year. Have a good research before booking anything. Still if it is definite and if you have already clear out what to do, where to stay, why not go ahead. Red Dragon is very good, and small (5rooms) so it is better to book early. Livitrans owns many carriages so it%26#39;s not serious. But if you want to go on Friday night Hanoi- Lao Cai and Sunday/ Monday night Lao Cai- Hanoi, it is wise to book early. However, Livitrans is not the best carriage for the train. The bed is quite short. I still prefer Tulico best because they have the largest cabin, and the bed is long. Also, they can issue tickets early enough in advance while the other companies can only do it the day you go or in many cases, you will only receive the official ticket (real ticket to get on the train) at the station before departure.


  • gold eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment