Thursday, March 29, 2012

Visit Hanoi

Hi there,





I will be in Hanoi for a few days in a an organized trip on next march.





Normally I prefere to escape from the tourist traps because I like to talk with locals, without having the sense that they just want to sell me something or just a tip.





I would like to have typical food and handicrafts.





I think I will have some hours left, so where should I go to eat and shopping ?





Of course I should visit some markets, where are they, name and what I can find on them ?





Thank you



Visit Hanoi


There are some beautiful sites near Hanoi that are not touristy, depends on how long you have, 2 days is good to visit some villages near Hoa Binh.





Check out for a custom tour with Footprint Travel in Hanoi, they offer off-road travel.





Happy travel.



Visit Hanoi


Hi



Welcone to Vietnam



In Hanoi, there are thousand of shops where you can go for shopping. Famous is Hanoi old quater with 36 trading street and where places Dong Xuan Market.



For handicraft, you can hire a taxi to Bat trang village for pottery or Van phuc village for silk



Beside, tour in Hanoi around Hanoi Old Quater, you can visit: Ba Dinh sqaure include Ho Chi Minh Maulem, his residence and one pillar pagoda, then Temple of literarure, plenty of Museum: Art, Army, Ethnology, history, Army....





ve nice trip in Vietnam



RGDs





Khanh-Vietcrane


  • elizabeth arden
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment