Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hotel super sale for Accor hotels

It%26#39;s taken a while but the hotels seem to be starting to cut their prices to attract tourists.

I haven%26#39;t investigated this fully but the following link looks promising:

www.accorhotels.com/supersale

A three day super sale will fixed prices for each country. Starts at midnight in the country being booked and lasts for three days for bookings from the start of April through to the end of July.

The flat rate for Vietnam looks to be $40

Hotel super sale for Accor hotels

Hi Amasc,

It%26#39;s great, thanks for sharing the hot news.

Einstein

Hotel super sale for Accor hotels

Thank u so much


You%26#39;re welcome. just don%26#39;t book the rooms I want eh?


Much appreciated for sharing. I%26#39;ve booked my accommodation in Mui Ne for April.


How is it that you have already booked your accommodation in MuiNe with the special? I didn%26#39;t think it started until tomorrow?


Accor%26#39;s Loyalty memebers got special early access yesterday, I believe. That must be how you made that booking? I just booked to stay at the Novotel in HaLong Bay for US$40. Great value and it looks beautiful!


Thank you so much! What a great deal. I booked the La Residence in Hue, which is supposed to a nice hotel there. The rate was fantastic and it included tax! 2nights for $92US total!!


And I got LaVeranda in PhuQuoc for 4 nights - $184US total - we are also Accor Advantage plus members, so the dining %26amp; drink benefits will be great! Can%26#39;t wait.

  • kind of bacteria
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment