Thursday, March 29, 2012

Dalat Hotel /new awesome Mai Vang

I just found this awesome new hotel in Dalat. MAI VANG HOTEL/ $31 for 1 bed %26amp; $37 for a suite like room. Just Really first first class all the way with wireless in the rooms! It is very close to the center of town and lots of places to eat close by. Go down 3-2 street (that is the name) and then turn on Hai Thuong St. It is a tall building with a green tinge on the outside. The room I am in is really like a suite (just HUGE with 2 beds) and was $37 when I walked in and asked at the desk. The $31 room is awesome too but I just decided to splurge.



Here are a couple of photos. I swear one whole wall in windows. Place to eat downstairs and a nice lobby.



Their web page is hotelmaivang.com.vn



Dalat Hotel /new awesome Mai Vang


We stayed at this hotel last summer.



It was a memorable experience.



Everything was new and well maintained.


  • elizabeth arden
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment