Sunday, March 25, 2012

Transportation from Saigon Airport to Mui Ne

Hi!

Does anyone know if there is a bus from the airport in Saigon to Mui Ne? I%26#39;m a female traveling solo and would like to avoid going into Saigon to find the bus station. If not, is the bus station easy to locate? I%26#39;m really looking for the best way to get to Mui Ne. I%26#39;m actually going to be in Hoi An but don%26#39;t want to take the long bus trip from there so I figured that flying would be faster?? Any advice would help.

Thanks so much!

Transportation from Saigon Airport to Mui Ne

From Mui Ne there are plenty of ';Open Busses'; as they call the busses doing this transport, the cost is between 8 and 12$ depending of the company.

There a lot of travel Agents doing that :

info@discovervietnam.com.vn or

service@vietnamstay.com

also you there are a lot of budget travel agents

around Saigon center.

For a more comfortable solution, info@discovervietnam.com.vn Att. Ms HA

for a private taxi $72-80, one way, 200Km, 4.5 hours

Good Luck

Transportation from Saigon Airport to Mui Ne

Sorry it%26#39;s me again.

I mean from Saigon to Mui Ne.......


Thank you! I%26#39;m not sure if I%26#39;m going to be able to even fit this in my itinerary now but I%26#39;ll keep this info in mind if I do. Thanks again.

  • control panel buttons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment