Thursday, March 29, 2012

Ha Hien Hotel v Saigon Mini Hotel

I cant decide between these two hotels. Saigon Mini Hotel has great reviews but Jason from JasonSSS believes the location lets it down. The location of Ha Hien seems to be good but I believe noisy. Some good and some not so good reports about this hotel. Im not looking for anything flash just clean with good breakfast and in a good location. Any tips on what rooms to request and how bad the noise is or other tips would be appreciated.





Tom



Ha Hien Hotel v Saigon Mini Hotel


Dear Tom,





if you stay at the Ha Hien hotel on the higher floor like 8th and 9th and at the back ( Ben Thanh market and city view), there is no noise





The recommended rooms : 905, 906 or 805, 806 are great choice. The hotel manager offers only 41 USD for Deluxe double or twin bed room this year due to the decline of tourists and global financial crisis.





Last year my guests paid 50 USD





If you want a soft bed,please ask the staff to put one blanket under the bed sheet





If you have nothing to do, just look through the window, you will have a great motorbike show there





Jason SSS



Ha Hien Hotel v Saigon Mini Hotel


Thanks Jason youve been a great help. Would they discount further for a 5 night stay. More only concern was a few negative reports on tripadvisor about Ha Hein.





Tom




Dear Tom,





Saigon Mini hotel is cheaper Ha Hien, of course Ha Hien is better location. I know that Saigon Mini hotel offer 34 USD for superior room. They also going to open new one in Dist 7 with more than 40 room.





I love SG MIni hotel. Good luck





Dent




Dear Tom,





I will ask the hotel manager to give you more discount due to your 5 day stay





Best regards





Jason SSS




I will also be staying for a week Jason. Are you a tour guide in vietnam? I will be there from Sunday night June 14 to early morning June 20. I have family that live there, however I want to tour the city and sight see this time around, as I am going for vacation not to visit family. Maybe you could help me out.




Dear tripinchak





You are warmly welcome to HCMC . I will ask the hotel manager to offer you another nice discount since you will be staying at the Ha Hien hotel for a week.





By the way , how many rooms will you need ?





More questtions are welcome





Best regards





Jason SSS

No comments:

Post a Comment