Thursday, April 19, 2012

Vietnam Airlines--how to book online PLEASE HELP! ASAP

I *thought* I booked a flight on Vietnam Airlines online only to be told at the end of my laborious session to proceed to a Vietnam Airlines ticket counter (IN Vietnam) within 24 hours or my reservation will be cancelled.





PLEASE tell me there is a way to book in-country flights through Vietnam Airlines ahead of time, and online???? I just looked and Expedia wants alomst THREE times as much!!



MANY thanks.



Vietnam Airlines--how to book online PLEASE HELP! ASAP


hi there,





i booked mine through this website http://www.ivivu.info/



all my reservations were emailed to the agent who contacted me to confirm and make payment. Was very secure and great service.





Cheers,



Izzy



Vietnam Airlines--how to book online PLEASE HELP! ASAP


Hi There,



We had exactly the same dilemma - hubby %26amp; I are going to PhuQuoc in April, and wanted to book flights in advance as they seem to book out so quickly. I contact our travel agent in Vietnam (ha from Discover Vietnam) who has booked us into 3 resorts at great prices. I costed the price of the flights on the Vietnam Airlines website, and asked her to book them for that price. She booked them for us - we had to email her our c/c details etc. and I have already received the E-tickets from Vietnam Airlines. She charged us $5 Aus for the booking - fantastic! I thoroughly recommend her - she is very quick to reply with emails and we are so blessed to have her as our agent.c/c booking is an extra 3%.



Her email address is:



info@discovervietnam.com.vn



Check out her website.Just google Discover Vietland.



I think that when you can book %26amp; pay on-line for flights etc. more people would be inclined to do a ';Di It Yourself'; to Vietnam. They seem to be really behind in respect to tourism.



Let me know how you go.



Good Luck



Cheers,



Sandy from Australia




Hi Guys,



Meant to add that we have made quite a few bookings with our agent, so administration fees could vary for each individual%26#39;s booking.But, needless to say, we are extremely happy.



Sandy




Ha has also booked flights for us, Hanoi/Hue, she sent our e tickets via email, and she is organising transfer from Hue/Hoi An and a couple of tours.





I second she is great and prompt with emails, very professional and nothing seems to much trouble for her, even all my questions!!





Chez



xx




You can now book online direct with Vietnam Airlines, go to the Vietnam site, English, find your flight then it now accepts your cc, a electronic ticket will be immediately be in your inbox.




try jetstar.com.au select the city your flying from within vietnam and your destination within Vietnam they are really cheap




We Has the same problem. We used tnktravelvietnam.com Great service and we could Use Visa.




Thank you, Jockeygirl, for your tip that Vietnam Airlines is now allowing the purchases online!





I had the exact same thing happen as oubobcat17 and others--and decided to let go and see what happens when I get there--yet now I happily sit here with my e-tickets. Perhaps I had to pay more this way, but for this flight specifically, peace of mind is more important.





Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment