Thursday, April 19, 2012

Taxi fares from Hanoi and HCMC airport to city centre

Hello,





Does anyone know how much it cost to travel from Hanoi to Ho chi minh airport into town? My hotels quoted me $17 and I just wanted to know if it%26#39;s a good price. It%26#39;s for two people.





thanks!





Taxi fares from Hanoi and HCMC airport to city centre


Hello,





I`m a bit confused .



You mean, from Hanoi Noi Bai airport to the town ( Hanoi)?



I checked on TA before, if you take a taxi the cost is around $15.



I have quoted by my hotel for $15, so I booked a transfer through my hotel.



(you have to pay for a car not for person, if you are just alone the price the same, like if you take a taxi )



I would take the $17 as well , that $2 definitely not worth the hassle.



How I read there are many scams around the airport.





Have a nice holiday!



zs



Taxi fares from Hanoi and HCMC airport to city centre


Hi Lamperose





Airport to Hanoi%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;US17 OK





Airport to HCMC%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;more than double the normal rate.





But From Hanoi to HCMC for US17 ,there must be a mistake????





Cheers




Sorry I wasn%26#39;t really clear :D



I meant a taxi trip from Hanoi airport to Hanoi city centre and another trip from Ho chi minh airport to Ho chi minh city.





So it seems that the taxi trip from Hanoi airport to the city is fine at $17 but the other one from HCMC to the city is too expensive?





thanks




Hello,





I have just checked today, Ho Chi Minh airport to city center around $8-$10.





zs




The taxi ( mahlinh) I took from the airport to District 1 in HCMC showed 85,000 VND in its meter.





On the other hand, I took a taxi (Vinasun) today from District 1 to the same airport and the meter registered 100,000VND abd today is a Sunday with slight traffic!




Sorry, maybe I misread something, I read it on TA.



So , the right taxi fare from HCM airport to the city, how you said around $5.





Thanks, it is good to know.



zs


  • rimmel eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment