Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hanoi Trip

Hi everyone here!



My hanoi trip is on 22th~ 28th July. My flight will reach at hanoi at 18.45pm on the 1st day, and come bck to KL at 920am.





Anyone here can gv me suggestion for my itinerary?





I plan to visit hanoi, sapa %26amp; halong bay. Can i make it in these few days?



Hanoi Trip


Hi agnes409





Your will be stranded at the airport for this flight.(arrival 18.45pm)





Take note??????





KL to Hanoi on july 2009 ,your travel time?





0630 (KUL) 0850 (HAN) AK 870







The arrival time 18.45 had been cancelled and move to 0850 arrival time.





Cheers



Hanoi Trip


halo...the flight was cancelled? Y we din be informed? Ok thanks for ur info, i will check it!




hi..my flight is AK 876, i bought last year when got promotion. I got 0 fare for my ticket.




Hi ages1409





Check Airasia website for latest update.





Flight AK 876 no longer exist????better check with airasia regarding your new schedule or you will not find your name on the passenger list.???





Now AK871 and AK870 for Hanoi-Malaysia flight





Cheers


  • rimmel eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment