Monday, April 16, 2012

Great Travel Agent for Vietnam

I recently returned from a 4 weeks stay in Vietnam and I can%26#39;t praise my travel agent, Ha at info@discovervietland.com.vn enough. I found out about her on this site and contacted her by email. She helped me plan a tour of all Vietnam for 4 elderly ladies, and she could not have been more helpful, cooperative, friendly and professional. She arranged our visas to be picked up on arrival, all tours, guides, transfers, hotels, and whatever else we asked promptly and efficiently. She lives in Danang, and we met her while there and she was just as friendly and nice as we thought she would be. She answered all emails promptly, and we found her to be completely trustworthy. We had to email credit card info for a deposit to pay for in country flights. That was a hassle, but not her fault - my cc company%26#39;s. I can recommend her for any tour without reservation. She was just great and entirely reliable. You may contact me for any further questions re itinerary, hotels, etc. Loved Vietnam. It is very cheap, beautiful country, friendly people. I plan to return next year for even longer stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment