Friday, April 13, 2012

Dalat Information please

My wife and I are planning a 3day/2night trip to Dalat Feb 16-18. Any idea what the weather is like around that time?





My travel agent gave me a choice of hotels to choose from in my budget - Ngoc Lan, Empress and Novotel. Which is the best of the three?





Would appreciate any suggestions. I%26#39;ve been to Saigon, but this will be our first time in Dalat.





Dalat Information please


Dear Pinoy,





I love Ngoc Lan hotel, this hotel look very nice and good service





Dent



Dalat Information please


Hi



DatLat is always nice to visit.



The best hotel: Novotel is nice and old hotel in a quiet location while NgocLan is mordern-the room is very large and comfortable.





I like the room of NgocLan Hotel but like the atmostphere at Novotel.




Hi





We will be there in Dalat from 17-19 Feb too





;)



I am still searching around the good guest house there..





Maybe i need to walk in.




Our plans have changed...we%26#39;re going to Hanoi instead.




Hi,



Blue Moon %26amp; Ngoc Lan are located in center of Dalat.



BBQ garden in Blue moon is quite good.



Have a good trip






Hi bullmay





Dreamhotel at Dalat %26gt;%26gt;%26gt;very good





Cheers




Hi all





I jusy came back from dalat last 18 FEb 09



I stayed at Pink House Guest house.. USD 10/night



Hotel clean,,warm welcome and friendly staffs, away from city 5 mins by walk.



Weather is around 22-25 c.





Anybody want more info please send me msg ..





Thank u

No comments:

Post a Comment