Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Where can I find a storage for my luggage (while visiting)

Hi,





I%26#39;ve planned to come to the Vietnam in order to visit the country and do some sport.



I%26#39;ve planned to visit the country from Ho Chi Minh, travel for 2 weeks, and then come back to Ho Chi Minh, and then, go for 1 week for sport.





The problem is that I will have extra luggage for my sport stuff and I can%26#39;t travel all the country with it (too heavy).





So my question is where can I found a secure place to put my luggage for 2 weeks?



This luggage would be a little bit huge (140*40*30cm).





Is there some place or possibility at the Airport for example (locker,...)?





Thanks a lot for your help



JF.



Where can I find a storage for my luggage (while visiting)


Hi,Do not think there are lockers at the airport.What most people do is leave it at there hotel.They will look after it for free and they know you will be back for it and stay with them again.Many people do this.



Where can I find a storage for my luggage (while visiting)


Hi, thanks for your advice. But in our case it%26#39;s more complicated. I%26#39;m not sure that we would come back to the hotel before leaving. It would be a straigh go back to Ho Chi Minh directly to take our plane...





Do you have some other solution in mind?





Thanks a lot for your help!



JF.




Hi JF,



There is a luggage room at HCMC airport, but for 2 weeks, I guess it will be expensive. At either side of the international terminal, on the lower floor, you will find the luggage room. Maybe you can try to contaact the airport to find out the cost.



Enjoy!



-k




At the new International terminal, locker fee is 4 US$ per piece (of luggage) per day.


  • rimmel eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment