Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Luggage Storage at Tan Son Nhat Airport

Can anyone confirm what kind of luggage storage facility (locker or counter svc) at the airport? I%26#39;m thinking of taking Jetstar from HMC-Siem Reap because the rate is dirt cheap (assuming the airline%26#39;s still flyting next Feb). But their best rates only allow 1 carry on bag so I%26#39;m looking to secure excess luggage in a locker for 3-4 days.

Also any idea on distance from the International to domestic terminal?

Thanks!

Luggage Storage at Tan Son Nhat Airport

I too would like to know if such lockers exist. Anyone can tell us yay or nay? I will be coming from a SCUBA trip elsewhere and I do not want to lug around a 50 lb duffel if I don%26#39;t have to.

Thanks in advance!

Luggage Storage at Tan Son Nhat Airport

DDame1,

There is a recent fire in domestic terminal. According to the newspaper, all domestic flight are being reroute to international terminal. I DONT KNOW...how long this arrangement will be set...

As for excess luggages, can you store it at the hotel? Are you returning back into Saigon?


Thanks for the info. I was planning on flying Jetstar 2 days ago. But it seems like it%26#39;s pulling out of most of Vietnam as I can%26#39;t find any flights offered between HCMC and Siem Reap. Called their customer service center and of course they are just as clueless. At least I haven%26#39;t bought my ticket...


At the new International terminal, locker fee is 4 US$ per piece (of luggage) per day.

  • curly hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment