Friday, April 13, 2012

Mekong Delta

Has anyone done the Mekong Delta trip in 1 day from Saigon? Or is it a bit hectic? Do you remember the cost.

Regars Tom

Mekong Delta

Hi Tom,

You can take a day trip from HCM to Mekong delta, Cai Be floating market. About the cost, it depends on private tour, group or opentour.

Cheers,

David Nguyen

Mekong Delta

I did the 1-day tour from Saigon. It was certainly a long day, but I%26#39;m glad I did it. If I had more time I would have spent at least a couple days in the delta. Since I only had one day, however, I%26#39;m glad I had a chance to at least see a bit of the delta. If you only have one day, I%26#39;d say to go for it.


www.sinhcafevn.com will give you cost idea of Mekong tours. Other operators offer similiar tours at hogher prices and some are even lower!

  • database
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment