Thursday, April 19, 2012

Lao Cai Train station to Sapa

Read some posting about inflated transfer prices from train station to Sapa. I am sure half awake tourists make good targets. Our hotel hasn%26#39;t been getting back to us about transfers.





There are 2 people in our party. I read that 35k-45k VD is reasoble. Who can I contact that offers transfers in that price range?



Lao Cai Train station to Sapa


well, there are express-bus tickets table right at the Lao Cai station, when I got there a year ago, it was only 20K VND each, and now it maybe 30, 35k.. and you can see that table right at the gate that you check-out the station..



Lao Cai Train station to Sapa


hotel arranged transfers are USD 3 I think. There are of course public transport but I%26#39;m not too sure about how comfortable those are.


  • rimmel eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment