Monday, April 16, 2012

Which 2 Star Hotel to stay in?

I need some opinions please!





There are quite a WIDE variety of opinions ranging from fantastic to horrid on 2 star hotels in Sapa.





I%26#39;m wondering which of the following is best?





I would like clean rooms, clean toilets, good breakfast and good location (LOL, seems like I want everything). A good view is optional. :)





1) Sapa Summit hotel (very mixed reviews)



2) Royal View hotel (very mixed reviews)



2) Mountain View hotel (apparently good view but horrible rooms?)



3) Hoang Ha Hotel (haven%26#39;t got much feedback on this hotel, nothing bad and nothing good either!)





Hope somebody can share some light! :)



Which 2 Star Hotel to stay in?


How much did you want to spend? We loved Baguette et Chocolat at $US25/double incl breakfast, either VN style or Euro style in their great cafe.



Which 2 Star Hotel to stay in?


I would recommend you to stay in Royal View among these options




Hi,





Sapa GoldSea hotel is a smart choice with suitable prices. All rooms have balcony and face to mountain. Some my friends stayed there and had good comment. I will come there next month also.





You can view at Sapatowntravel.com





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment